Tim and Kathy Fuller 242 Pink School Rd, Canton 379-1412
It’s like hiring your own farmer!! If you don’t have time to grow your own, but want fresh, local vegetables grown without synthetic pesticides a CSA share could work for you. CSA members pay an annual fee and receive a box of vegetables every week for at least 20 weeks. Harvest shares will vary in size throughout the growing season. Early shares in mid June will be smaller than mid-season shares when all of the vegetables are in full production. CSA members will begin to receive shares as soon as peas, greens & lettuce are ready and shares will continue throughout the harvest of winter squash, potatoes and pumpkins. (or from late June/early July until October). Timing always depends on the weather. But we’ll do our very best to get veggies ready as early as possible and keep a variety going throughout the growing season. Fresh lettuce, greens and herbs should be available all season.
With a new high tunnel (30×96 ft)……. We should be able to extend the season longer and may offer a Winter CSA share.
- A Full ”Share of the Harvest” costs $400.00** (A generous selection of locally grown fresh, healthy produce- enough for an average family or a vegetable enthusiast including larger amounts of vegetables, greens, lettuces and herbs)
- A Partial “Share of the Harvest” costs $250.00** (A smaller amount of a wide selection of fresh vegetables, greens, herbs and lettuces- enough for an average couple or single)
- A Senior Citizen Share costs $150 and will be offered for the first time this year. (Smaller portions of fresh vegetables with less lettuce and greens)
- We also offer CSA Work Shares – a CSA share in exchange for labor- contact us if this seems like something you’d like to try! It might be a good way to learn how to grow your own ! OR… there are a wide range of ways to help out our operation – website maintenance….. marketing…. packaging……suggestions welcome!
- **share costs increased due to rising input costs
Payments should be made before May 1, but we will accept new members until June 1st. (Payment can be made in full by June 1st or in two payments (June 1st and July 1st). The earlier that we know how many members that we have, the easier it is for us to plan what we’ll plant! We are offering only 25 memberships and it is on a first come basis.
Please cut along the line then fill out the form and mail with payment to:
Tim and Kathy Fuller 242 Pink School Rd. Canton, NY 13617
# of people in the household ____
Type of Share (circle) : Full Share Partial Share Sr Share Work Share
Pick up location ___ Tues/ 9-12 Canton Farmer’s Market (or delivered)
(check one) ___ Wed / 11-2 Potsdam Farmer’s Market(or delivered)
___ Other suggested location (_________________________________________)
Favorite vegetables: ________________________________________________________________________
Vegetables you could do without:______________________________________________________________
If you freeze or can for the winter please check the items that you might want to buy in bulk. (we’ll let you know if we have any extra available)
____ Tomatoes ____ cucumbers ____ basil ____beans other: ________________________